Sunday, May 17, 2009

MORP--End of Year Update #3

MORP--Prom backwards, a girls choice dance, casual.
Sorry, no pictures...

I wasn't planning on going to MORP for three reasons
(a) It was really close to Prom, and I did not realize that it was coming up so soon.
(b) I didn't have a group, or a date for that matter, and it was less than a week before.
(c) I didn't really want to pay for it.

However, I am Peer Tutor, which means I have a class where I help out with the special needs students. I am in the cooking period with them actually, so I get to help them cook. I LOVE the class. It is so much fun, and the kids are amazing. I found out that they were going to MORP, and they needed Peer Tutors to go with them. We got into the dance for a discounted price because we weren't taking dates, and we went out to Fat Jack's for pizza. It was so much fun!! The theme was super heroes, and one of the girls dressed up as Kim Possible. She looked great!! We had such a fun time. It was probably the most I have ever danced at a school dance, and let me tell you, it was a work out!! One of the boys liked it when we all joined hands in a circle and ran around and around. Another one pretty much refused to dance for the first half, but eventually we got him to dance. It was a blast, and I am really happy that I went.

4 comments:

Ti'ana said...

he college girly shouldnt you have more to blog about your awesome college life?

Ti'ana said...

i meant hey not he...

Suzie said...

Kass, how is college?? We want more posts! Tell those boys to leave you alone for an hour so you can blog!

Kassi said...

Haha... I have a hard time blogging all my stuff. Most of the pix I have are from my friends on Facebook because I JUST got the camera.