Sunday, May 17, 2009

National Honor Society Banquet--End of Year Update #1

Ahh, so graduation is just around the corner, and I have neglected to post about any of my end of year experiences. So I will have multiple posts for you all to read and ponder.
First of all, for those of you who don't know, I served as Co-President of National Honor Society this year, or NHS. It has been crazy, but we finally had our end of year banquet.
I have been a member of National Honor Society for three years, I am actually one of the few in my class who can say that. When I graduate, I actually get to wear an NHS medal along with my honor cords. So that is lovely.
The banquet went well. I would have changed some things if I could have, but hindsight is 20/20.

Anyway, here's a picture of Mrs. Benson the adviser, me, and Caren in that respective order.


Here is one of my senior pictures of me in my jacket.

Being an officer for National Honor Society has been fun, but I am excited to move on with my life. BYU, here I come!!!

2 comments:

Torrie said...

i love your graduation announcement it is so cute and i also, LOVE the fact you put what you are doing after you graduate on the bottom, I wish everyone would do that. That was fun to see a picture of Mrs. Benson tell her hi from me, is she really standing on a stool? Is that to appear taller?

BreeAnn said...

That's a really pretty picture of you, Kass!