Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Answer

So, Tyler answered me on Friday, right before my party. Apparently he called and told my mom what was up, and had her distract me for about a half an hour. She chose to do so by making me clean, a lot; I hate vacuuming stairs. When Devan Biggs came to the door for the party, he told me my lights were on. And I was like... What?! No!! I never leave them on!!! So I went to check, and I was right... but something was in my car... Look at the pix... and you will discover what...


***SIDE NOTE***
There were also balloons, which Emily brought in, and stole a few. Three of the balloons had letters on them. Y-E-S. And I have been too lazy to clean out my car since.

5 comments:

Audrey said...

cookie dough, you can run, but you can't hide ... I WILL GET YOU MY PRETTY, AND YOUR LITTLE COOKIE DOUGH TOO!

Kassi said...

Audrey, I would appreciate it if you would not make threatening remarks on my blog.

Torrie said...

lol, how fun, can't wait to see what you guys do for the dance.

Tiphaine Brewer said...

i'm super excited for you...can't wait to see how the dance went...good luck on your cake!

Audrey said...

:p