Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tag!

So apparently I've been tagged! This is going to be interesting...

5 things I was doing 10 years ago

  1. I was seven
  2. I hung out w/ Kelli
  3. Played Pokemon
  4. Lived in AZ
  5. Second grade

5 things on my to-do list

  1. AP English Homework

  2. College Writing Homework

  3. Newspaper Deadline

  4. AP Psych paper

  5. Read Scriptures

5 snacks I enjoy

  1. Popcorn
  2. Chips and Salsa
  3. Nachos
  4. Pumpkin Cookies
  5. Anything Yummy

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire

  1. Buy a sweet house
  2. Pay for college
  3. Buy an AMAZING 2010 Mini Cooper that looks like this in British Racing Green (http://blog.wired.com/.shared/image.html?/photos/uncategorized/2008/07/09/minicooper.jpg)
  4. I'd donate to JDRF
  5. Save up in case of economic meltdown (... no explanation necessary)


5 places I've lived

  1. Twin Falls, Idaho
  2. West Valley. Utah
  3. Mesa, Arizona
  4. Gainesville, Florida
  5. Payson, Utah

4 things I'm passionate about

  1. Writing
  2. Family
  3. *ahem* RISE AND SHOUT THE COUGARS ARE OUT!!!
  4. Religion


4 things I say often

  1. "POR QUE?"
  2. "Por que no?
  3. "Si"
  4. "I don't believe in homework"

4 things I want to do before I die

  1. Graduate from college
  2. Have kids
  3. Get married in the temple
  4. Go on an Asian or Australian cruise.


4things I want/need

  1. A hair cut
  2. To be married in the temple someday
  3. My homework to be done
  4. My homework to be done, without me doing it.


4 places I want to see/visit

  1. Australia
  2. England
  3. The Moon!!! (Actually, I'd be terrified, but it'd be sweet!!)
  4. Lots of other places


4 TV shows I can't live without (I can live with out these I just like them)

  1. Office
  2. HANNAH MONTANA!!!! (j/k, but sometimes it is fun to mock, hehe)
  3. Biggest Loser
  4. I'm changing this to NCIS


4 things you don't know about me

  1. I am sitting on a green chair
  2. I absolutely love trying on big poofy Prom Dresses, they are pickin' sweet!
  3. I adore all silky things
  4. I want to get married just after summer so I can have an awesome, natural tan!
Tag: Wayne, Audrey, Mother, and Tiph