Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I never really had a Thanksgiving post... so I guess I'll do that now. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I guess I have a lot to be thankful for at this point in my life. I have a loving family, I have great friends in a few different schools, I'm allowed to practice my religion because I live in a free country, and my dad has a good job that can support my family. Thanksgiving is more than a time of turkey, it is a time of gratitude, and all too often, other than the typical "go around the table and say what you are grateful for" tradition, most of us don't take too much of a pause to think about what Thanksgiving is all about. Anyway, I'm happy that I could take a little bit of time to think about "the reason for the holiday."

1 comment:

Torrie said...

I think you are thankful for the right things....good girl!