Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The end of the term...

Okay, it is fairly obvious that I am not always the most calm and collected person. I am a perfectionist, and I can be a wee bit demanding and controlling, and perhaps I procrastinate a lot. Normally, it is a balancing act, but it can be handled well. However, there is one week a year that I just kinda lose control of my balancing act. Ladies and gentlemen, say hello to the last week of third term. It is just at the point where the end of the year (actually GRADUATION!!!) is just in view, but still... too far to reach out and grasp. It is the point where I am sick of that particular year, and I am ready for it to end. The rest of the year is fine, fourth term is survivable. It is that last week of third term that gets me. Luckily, there are only two days left. If I survive this week, I should be able to handle the rest of the year... wish me luck!!

P.S. I am going to post Sweethearts pictures... I swear. And more D.C. pictures. I will.. really!!!

1 comment:

jessica said...

I believe the official term for your "condition" would be trunky! It think you just need some San Diego sun...it makes everything alright:)