Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Official Dating Report

So, for those of you who continually ask me about the boys of my life (because there are so many, j/k), I have decided to appease you with a brief update on my dating life. This weekend, I went on two dates. I know, take a moment to gasp in amazement, believe me, after not having a date for a couple of months, I was shocked too. You good? Great, me too! Let's move on, shall we?
On Thursday, I had a date with Jack, my cousin Daniel's roommate, we doubled with Daniel and Becca. We went to Jump On It in Lindon. It took a while for us to get on the right path, but eventually we made it. It was so much fun! For those of you who don't know, Jump On It is this warehouse looking place filled with trampolines all connected together, and it has a velcro wall. Yes, I tried the velcro wall, and yes, it was fantastic. Click here and then click on see inside to get a look at what I am talking about. Except, when you do that, imagine it full with the guys from ROTC and their dates. It was pretty sweet! Afterwards, we went to Daniel's building's lobby to play Balderdash. I lost... miserably. It was tragic, but fun. Jack won.
On Saturday, I had a date with Tyler. We went ice skating. For those of you who have seen me skate, I will hold for the laughter. It's okay, just let it out, laughter is healthy for you, and since I probably can't see you, it works out well. Finished? Sweet! Yes, I was horrible, Tyler helped me out, and he did a fairly good job, I only fell once. But I just about hyperventilated every time we ventured away from the wall. I made a myriad of shrieks and other crazy annoying noises. Sorry Tyler! Hopefully you did not lose your hearing. After that we all went to Tyler's house for Donuts and Hot Chocolate. (We being, Tyler, me, Garrett, Amanda, Austin, and Carolle). I had a fabulous time, even if I didn't do so well on the skates.
Both dates were a lot of fun, and I hope that everyone is pleased with my reports on both of them.

2 comments:

Torrie said...

I have heard about that trampoline place, it sounds like so much fun. Will you take me on our next trip south?

Kassi said...

Of course! We can totally party on the trampolines!