Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My surgery

For my little adventure of the day, I had minor surgery on my elbow yesterday. Very minor actually. Apparently I had a cyst with a few cysts growing on that cyst in my elbow. From the outside it was just a bump on my elbow. Anyway, I was more afraid of getting the shot than having the doctor cut into my elbow because I was numbed for the cutting obviously. Well, I have a super sweet bandage on it right now, I'll remove it later tonight, and reveal my stitches; I know, super exciting. Anyway, that was my little adventure, maybe I'll post pix later. If I ever remember to get them off my phone.

5 comments:

Torrie said...

yuck, is that healed now? Anything with needles and stitches is not exciting for me, good job being brave

Kassi said...

I get my stitches out on the twenty-eighth.

Suzie said...

Yuck! Glad you're doing well.

BreeAnn said...

YOU HAS CANCER AND IS GOING TO DIE!!!
I LOVE YOU!

Kassi said...

Tragic...