Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Oh my goodness...

Oh my goodness... I can't believe you people!! Well, some of you anyway. Do you have ANY idea how paranoid I was? Bree is the only one who can answer yes on that one. For those of you who are kinda clueless right now, I was answered. Thomas got me back in a sneaky maniacal way. He allowed me to get paranoid. I was constantly on my guard, I was told to clean my room, which took FOREVER, and I had the constant flood of grins around me whenever I walked into a classroom... Then when he hadn't answered me, but asked what the plans for Friday were. I told him, you don't get to know until I am answered smart one. To which he said, what? I've already answered... I did... you didn't get that? Was that not your house? I'm like... what? do you know where I live? and he said I thought so... He looked so worried, and I'm like... oh this isn't good. Eventually he just grinned and said just kidding! The answer is yes! How scared were you? Well... it was ridiculous how worried I was. I was just waiting for policemen to break down my door!

1 comment:

BreeAnn said...

TOO MUCH FUN--REALLY, it was. :)